We invite you to help shape the future of eHealth and digital interventions by submitting your proposals for an oral presentation, symposium, panel discussion, poster +3 or a Pecha Kucha to be included in the ISRII 2019 scientific programme. To submit your abstract, please carefully read the requirements below.
There will be five presentation types (oral presentation, symposium, panel discussion, poster +3 or a Pecha Kucha) at ISRII 2019. All are equally valued contributions. Submitting authors are encouraged to choose their preferred presentation format. However the final presentation type will be determined by the ISRII 2019 conference committee. Please click on the links below to find detailed instructions and abstract template for each presentation type. Each presentation type has a different abstract submission template. Please ensure you use the correct one.
We invite abstracts that address one or more of the following themes:
1. Indigeneity, diversity & equity in internet interventions
2. Development, evaluation and testing
3. Implementation, engagement & scaling out
4. Big data, data mining, analytics
5. Methods & meta science
6. Human Computer Interaction & design thinking
7. Persuasive technology & behaviour change
8. Next generation interventions & technology
Please read and follow the instructions carefully.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author or chair contact details, affiliation and email address.
- Co-author/s, speaker or contributing panellist contact details, affiliations and email addresses.
- Affiliation details: department, institution, city, state (if relevant), and country.
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words.
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words.
- You must use the correct abstract template when preparing your abstract (there is a different abstract template for each presentation type). Incorrectly formatted abstracts may be rejected outright.
- Abstracts should use the following structured format (these do not apply to Panel Discussions or Pecha Kucha):
Intervention (if relevant)
- If you are presenting regarding a digital intervention (which is/has been developed), you must include between one and three images that illustrate the intervention you are describing (please ensure you have the necessary copyright to do so). These images will be included in the Conference app along with the abstract.
- Please note the maximum file size is 5MB so you will need to resize your images accordingly.
- Please keep the total length to within one page.
- References are optional.
- Please keep to the fonts and layouts in the template.
- Please name your file as follows: surname, first name (of the presenting author) up to first five words of your title, e.g. Smith, Jane. Co-design of app
- Do not use headers or footnotes.
Rules for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling, of a quality suitable for publication.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the Conference.
- Please note that each person may submit up to four abstracts as a presenting author.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by 6th of January will be scheduled and included in programme.
- Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the abstract has been previewed and that all information is correct, and accepts that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent to publication in the programme, the website, Conference app and other promotion (including social media channels).
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.