Please follow these requirements:
- You’re invited to think outside the box!
- Ignite-style Talks consist of 20 PowerPoint slides which are shown for 15 seconds each – whether the speaker is ready or not (this means that each Ignite-style Talk takes exactly 5 minutes)
- This concise and fast-paced session is ideal for presenters who want to express their creativity. It could be used to present a development of an intervention but presenters can also talk about their broader interests.
- Submissions for Ignite-style Talks do not need to follow a standard abstract structure. Instead, please include a brief (up to 250 words) description of your presentation and the key messages/objectives. If you are discussing an intervention, make sure you include the images as required in a standard abstract (see below).
Each submission is to be completed on the submission template provided below:
To submit your abstract, please click on the button below:
Please read and follow the instructions carefully.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author contact details, affiliation and email address.
- Affiliation details: department, institution, city, state (if relevant), and country.
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words.
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words.
- You must use the correct abstract template when preparing your abstract (there is a different abstract template for each presentation type). Incorrectly formatted abstracts may be rejected outright.
- If you are presenting regarding a digital intervention (which is/has been developed), you must include between one and three images that illustrate the intervention you are describing (please ensure you have the necessary copyright to do so). These images will be included in the Conference app along with the abstract.
- Please note the maximum file size is 5MB so you will need to resize your images accordingly.
- Please keep the total length to within one page.
- References are optional.
- Please keep to the fonts and layouts in the template.
- Please name your file as follows: surname, first name (of the presenting author) up to first five words of your title, e.g. Smith, Jane. Co-design of app
- Do not use headers or footnotes.